Looking for something easy to make as a Thanksgiving appetizer? Try these slow cooker cranberry barbecue meatballs. Meatballs are always a party favorite–and the cranberry adds a special Thanksgiving kick. Can’t wait to make them tomorrow!
- 50-60 frozen meatballs, store bought or homemade ((I love the frozen Costco brand)
- 1 (14 oz) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 oz) jar cocktail sauce, or homemade
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Finely chopped green onions, for garnish
- Spray the bottom of your slow cooker lightly with cooking spray. Add frozen meatballs to the bottom of pot.
- In a large bowl stir together cranberry sauce, cocktail sauce, brown sugar, water, and barbecue sauce and pour over meatballs. Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours or HIGH for 2-3 hours. Serve warm garnished with chopped green onions, if desired.
Full link here.