– 2 ripe bananas
– 2 cups rolled oats
– ¼ cup almond butter (or peanut butter, or your favorite nut butter)
– ¼ cup honey
– 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
– ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Mash up the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the rolled oats, almond butter, honey, miniature chocolate chips and cinnamon.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a 1-inch ball. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, allowing the oats enough time to soften.
- Store the energy bites in the refrigerator.