I cannot wait to give this recipe a try this weekend! Try it out and let me know what you think. Talk about the ultimate dessert with hardly and ingredients and time.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 3 packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 16 Oreo Cookies, crushed
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and grease a tube pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces and coat in cookie crumbs until each piece is well coated.
- Fill the prepared pan with half of the biscuits and drizzle half of the butter over the top. Then, fill the rest of the tube pan with the biscuit pieces and pour the remaining butter on. Sprinkle cookie crumbs over the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove bread by loosening the sides away from the pan with a knife. Cool for another ten minutes.
- To make the glaze, place the powdered sugar in a bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon of water at a time until the glaze reaches desired thickness. Drizzle over the top of the bread and dig in.