Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 35 mins| Total time: 50 mins | Serves: Serves 4
- 4 red bell peppers (any color bell pepper works)
- 16 oz bag frozen, chopped spinach
- 4 eggs
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking dish with foil.
- Cut off the top of each pepper, and remove the seeds.
- Place peppers into the dish, and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, defrost the spinach. Squeeze the moisture out of the spinach.
- Remove peppers from oven and stuff the bottoms evenly with the defrosted spinach.
- Crack an egg into the top ½ of each pepper.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the egg whites are set and not transparent